How to buy product
1. The Customer chooses the item from e-Store and adds it to shopping basket by clicking button BASKET
2. Click the button BASKET to place the order, then the customer is redirected to to the ordering page.
3. After entering the required data and information verification as well as e-Store Regulations approval, click on the button "Confirm order". This will confirm the order and will send the information to the Seller.
4. The Customer makes the payment by bank transfer to the Seller's bank account, after the receipt of the invoice to the Customer's email.
5. After the payment, the e-store sends the order confirmation to the Customer's e-mail address.
6. The Customer undertakes to submit the correct data for the order
7. The Seller is not liable for incorrectly entered Customer data, that could affect delivery impossibility could have the any consequences.
1. Payment made via internet banking or paid in bank.
After ordering the goods, the invoice will be issued and sent to your e-mail address. It is necessary to mantion the invoice number when making the payment. The goods delivery will be made only after a full invoice amount will be paid and receipt to the bank account. At the time of goods receipt You sign the waybill, which is a confirmation of purchase.
Goods receipt or delivery
Your can choose the most convenient delivery option of the goods across Latvia:
1) via Omniva packomat system - from 4.00 to 10.00 EUR (depending on the size and material of the goods). Estimated delivery time if the items are in the office - 3 - 4 working days
2) via Postal Station packomat - from 5.00 to 15.00 EUR (depending on the size and material of goods). Estimated delivery time if the items are in the office - 3 - 4 working days
3) via Latvian Postal courier service (Latvijas Pasts) from 15.00 to 60.00 EUR (depending on the size of the goods with packaging, weight, material and delivery distance)
4) via courier delivery across Latvia - 15.00 to 50.00 EUR (depending on the size of the goods with packaging, weight, material and delivery distance)
5) Laika Stils SIA store (248 D Maskavas Street, Riga) - free of charge
For costs and deliveries outside Latvia, the Parties agree additionally.
If the Goods are not in stock, the approximate delivery time is agreed with the Seller.
Choice of the method and cost of delivery (In Latvia and abroad), please consult the Seller SIA Laika Stils.
Return of the goods
Information about the right of refusal
• According to the Latvian Consumer Protection Act, the buyer may use the right of refusal and unilaterally withdraw from a distant agreement within 14 calendar days and return purchased goods via e-store to the seller.
• The withdrawal period shall run from the date the buyer has received the goods or it’s part (in cases the order has been made partially).
• The buyer can not use the right of refusal if:
• The buyer has opened the packaging, meaning damaging it.
• According to the Latvian Consumer Protection Section Act’s Article 12, paragraph 6, the customer is responsible for product quality and safety preservation during the right of refusal implementation period. The company reserves the right to refuse the buyer to use that right and to withhold it partially, if the goods are damaged due to neglecting use or neglecting the instructions, if the packaging is lost or significantly damaged.
Product Warranty All goods purchased by you in the online store shop.laikastikls.lv are provided with a guarantee provided by the legislation of the Republic of Latvia.
The warranty period is 24 months, during which the warranty repairs will be performed free of charge in accordance with the manufacturer's instructions.
Warranty repairs include technical problems with the Product or manufacturer's defect. In such cases, a document confirming payment (check, receipt) is required. Complaints about the quality of the purchased goods will be considered in accordance with the Law of the Republic of Latvia "On Protection of Consumer Rights" and the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Latvia. 631 "The procedure for filing and considering consumer claims in relation to goods or services that do not comply with the terms of the contract."
Before using the Product, carefully read the instructions if they come with the Product.
The warranty does not apply if:
- the Product is not used in accordance with the purposes specified in the instructions;
-the Product has been manually repaired or the design does not correspond to the original;
-the Product shows damage from external influences;
-the product has external physical damage caused by the person himself;
-the product has damage caused by an accident, fire, natural conditions, a third party, etc.;
-the product shows external physical damage caused by the use of inappropriate equipment or accessories;
-the product was not used for personal purposes, but for profit, in cases where the manufacturer did not intend to use the product for such purposes.