Bonsai from seeds
When growing plants from seed, you should consider:
- Seeds do not germinate for days, weeks or months and may not germinate at the same time - this is normal in nature.
- Seed germination depends on the viability of the seed. If the fresher seed, the higher the percentage of germination.
- Most seeds require proper stratification, i.e. a dormant period under certain conditions, before germination.
Without this, they will not germinate.
- Seeds have different requirements for their germination conditions (soil, humidity, temperature, light)
- Seeds make it possible to grow a plant, but not guarantee it.